Residential Metal Roofing – What we offer
Norfolk Profile Roofing offers hard metal roofing for properties across Norfolk and the UK. A metal roof can be a great addition to many different types of properties. It’s beautiful and long lasting.
If you’d like a quote or a chat about what you need, feel free to get in touch.
Norfolk Profile Roofing is a specialist in all aspects of traditional hard metal roofing. We have over 15 years experience in traditional metal roofing, façades, cladding and rainwater systems.
A hard metal roof can be a great addition to any home. They’re long lasting, beautiful, and fit equally as well in a traditional home as well as a more modern property. We work with Zinc, Copper, and Stainless Steel. Each of these materials have their own unique look and characteristics.
So what are the benefits of a hard metal roof for my home?
There are a lot of good reasons to choose a hard metal roof for your property. We’ve covered some of them below, but if you’d rather have a chat about your particular property to find out more you’re welcome to contact us for a chat about it.
- It bridges the gap between traditional and modern making it appealing to architects and planners.
- They can be fitted as low as 3 degrees pitch so its ideal for extensions to your home.
- The metal can be easily worked around skylights or velux windows.
- A hard metal roof doesn’t require much maintenance. Often the rinsing effect of rainwater is enough to keep the metal in good condition. Not only does a hard metal roof look fantastic, but that low cost of maintenance is appealing for home owners.
- Metal roofs are extremely durable. Zinc, for example, has a life span of between 60 to 80 years in a marine environment or over 100 years in an unpolluted environment. The initial cost of a metal roof can be more than a simple clay tile roof, but clearly the costs are much less when you consider it’s durability. That durability extends to weather conditions too.
- Zinc, Copper and Stainless Steel each have their own unique look. You’ve probably seen a copper roof on may traditional/older buildings (another testament to their durability). A metal roof fits in just as well on a more modern building. That timeless quality, matched with the durability, make an exceptionally wise investment.
- Because these roofs are made from metal, they’re completely recyclable at the end of their lifespan. That’s not something you get with concrete tiles.
Here’s a rundown of the services we offer for residential properties
If you’re after a bit more information you’re welcome to get in touch to talk about what you need.
- Design and Drawing service – full working drawings or standard details
- Expert advice and assistance on specification requirements
- Free quotations and site visits before commencement
- Standing seam roofing system, down to a 3 degree pitch on ventilated or non ventilated substrate
- Batten seam roofing system, down to a 3 degree pitch on ventilated or non ventilated substrate
- Standing seam façade cladding on curtain wall rainscreen façade system
- Flatlock façade cladding on curtain wall rainscreen façade system
- Rainwater systems
Looking for a quote?
Let’s start with a conversation.
Here are some of the manufacturers and products we work with
If you want any further information on the manufacturers we use and the quality of the materials you’re welcome to get in contact with us.
Here’s the list:
VM ZINC in a variety of colours, surface finishes and thicknesses
- Natural VMZINC
- PIGMENTO BLUE, GREEN, BROWN, RED, GREY
RHEINZINK in a variety of colours, surface finishes and thicknesses
- prePATINA bright rolled
- prePATINA blue-grey
- prePATINA graphite-grey
- PROTECT blue-grey
- PROTECT graphite-grey
- RHEINZINK blue, tile-red, moss-green, pearl-gold, nut-brown
KLM TECU Copper in variety of colours, surface finishes and thickness
- KME – Bright
- KME – Oxid
- KME – Prepatinated
- KME – Bronze
- KME – Brass
UGINOX Patina Terne coated stainless steel in a variety of colour, surface finishes and thicknesses
- UGINOX Top
- UGINOX Bright
- UGINOX Sand
- UGINOX Mat