Commercial Metal Roofing
We offer Commercial metal roofing across Norfolk and the UK. A metal roof can be a great addition to many different types of properties, and commercial properties are no exception. Low maintenance costs and long lasting materials make a metal roof a great match for commercial settings.
If you’d like a quote or to talk about what you need, feel free to get in touch.
Norfolk Profile Roofing is a specialist in all aspects of traditional hard metal roofing. We have over 15 years experience in traditional metal roofing, façades, cladding and rainwater systems.
A hard metal roof is ideal for a commercial property. They’re extremely long lasting and have very low maintenance costs compared to other roofing materials. We work with Zinc, Copper, and Stainless Steel. Each of these materials have their own unique look and characteristics.
Why choose a hard metal roof for a commercial property?
There are a lot of good reasons to choose a hard metal roof for your commercial property. We’ve covered some of them below, but if you’d rather have a chat about your particular building to find out more you’re welcome to contact us for a chat about it.
We can cover large areas in a short time scale, hard metal roofing panels can be fitted up to 30m in length.
Solar panels can be easily mounted using bespoke standing seam clamps or even integrated solar solutions, made up of photovoltaic panels glued to the preformed panel.
- As we’ve mentioned above, a hard metal roof doesn’t require much maintenance. Typically, rainwater rinsing the roof is enough to keep it in good condition. That low maintenance cost is ideal for a commercial property where keeping costs down as well as keeping maintenance time down is a priority.
- Metal roofs are extremely durable. Zinc, for example, has a life span of between 60 to 80 years in a marine environment or over 100 years in an unpolluted environment. The initial cost of a metal roof can be more than a simple clay tile roof, but clearly the costs are much less when you consider it’s durability. That durability extends to weather conditions too. Replacing a roof can be a cost that a business would rather do without.
- Zinc, Copper and Stainless Steel each have their own unique look. They’re widely used on commercial buildings and provide a sleek roof line. That being said, a metal roof is equally at home on a more traditional commercial property as well as a modern build.
- Because these roofs are made from metal, they’re completely recyclable at the end of their lifespan. That’s not something you get with concrete tiles. If you’re aiming to keep the carbon footprint of your business down, a metal roof can be a good option.
Here’s a rundown of the services we offer for commercial projects
If you’re after a bit more information, especially as commercial projects vary greatly, you’re welcome to get in touch to talk about what you need.
- Design and Drawing service – full working drawings or standard details
- Expert advice and assistance on specification requirements
- Free quotations and site visits before commencement
- Standing seam roofing system, down to a 3 degree pitch on ventilated or non ventilated substrate
- Batten seam roofing system, down to a 3 degree pitch on ventilated or non ventilated substrate
- Standing seam façade cladding on curtain wall rainscreen façade system
- Flatlock façade cladding on curtain wall rainscreen façade system
- Rainwater systems
If you’re looking for a quote for a new metal roof for your commercial property, let’s start with a conversation
Here are some of the manufacturers and products we work with
If you want any further information on the manufacturers we use and the quality of the materials you’re welcome to get in contact with us.
Here’s the list:
VM ZINC in a variety of colours, surface finishes and thicknesses
- Natural VMZINC
- PIGMENTO BLUE, GREEN, BROWN, RED, GREY
RHEINZINK in a variety of colours, surface finishes and thicknesses
- prePATINA bright rolled
- prePATINA blue-grey
- prePATINA graphite-grey
- PROTECT blue-grey
- PROTECT graphite-grey
- RHEINZINK blue, tile-red, moss-green, pearl-gold, nut-brown
KLM TECU Copper in variety of colours, surface finishes and thickness
- KME – Bright
- KME – Oxid
- KME – Prepatinated
- KME – Bronze
- KME – Brass
UGINOX Patina Terne coated stainless steel in a variety of colour, surface finishes and thicknesses
- UGINOX Top
- UGINOX Bright
- UGINOX Sand
- UGINOX Mat